HOME GUARDS ORGANISATION STRENGTH
The sanctioned strength of Home Guards in Chittoor District is 455 including 1 platoon of women Home Guards.
The District consists of 3 Units i.e., Chittoor, Madanapalli, and Palamaner.
Welfare Measures for Home Guards
- Home Guards were Received Welfare Loans each Rs. 5,000/- by Salary recovery for 10 Installments each every month of Rs.500/-
- Identity cards & Name plates are issued to all Home Guards.
- Nose masks &Traffic equipments (Red jacket ,helmets batons light etc.) are issued to chittoor District (CTR,PLMR,MPL UNITS)Traffic duty Home Guards.
- Medical reimbursement bill sanctioned to eligible Home Guards.
- Hospital facility provided to HGs at Police welfare Hospital, Chittoor.
- Mineral Water (SUJALA) provided to all Home Guards in Police Mineral water Plants. , Palamaner and Chittoor.
- Dist.Home Guard men are utilizing police Subsidiary canteen facility.